- Content: Frying pan Ø 20 cm - optimal for stovetops with Ø 16 cm | Item number: 2110293422
- Suitable for Ceran, gas and electric stoves - not suitable for induction. Bottom with even heat distribution for an even frying result.
- Material: Aluminium cast with ceramic CeraProtect non-stick coating. Best non-stick properties even with very little grease. Extremely heat resistant up to 400°C. Versatile use for any meal. PTFE-PFOA free.
- Ergonomic flame-resistant plastic handle for safe handling. Cleaning: Hand-wash.
- Developed in Germany. 5-year warranty.
Whether you’re an amateur or professional chef, making bacon and eggs or haute cuisine, the classic frying pan is a must in every kitchen. The Silit frying pan range offers the right pan for every dish, every ingredient and every method of preparation. Choose between high-grade stainless steel, aluminium or a multilayer material, between a heat-resistant ceramic coating or a durable PermaDur non-stick coating and between various sizes, shapes and depths and the lids to match. All frying pans have an ergonomic handle so that they fit well and feel good in your hand. So make the most of it and go create – safe in the knowledge that nothing will stick.
|Product properties||Plastic handle|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas and electric stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 400°C (on stove) ou 70°C (in the oven)|
|Hotplate diameter (cm)||16|
|Care||Wash by hand|