- Length: 23.5 cm. | Item number: 1142146390
- Material: Cromargan® protect stainless steel partially matt finish. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan® Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan.
- Design: WMF Atelier (Peter Bäurle).
WMF’s well-proportioned ladles let you ladle, pour and serve soups, stews and chillis with style and without spillages. When preparing dishes such as risotto, where you need to gradually keep adding liquid, the ladle is an indispensable kitchen utensil. You can also use it to strain fruit or serve punch. The practical and versatile ladles are available in various models and designs from WMF.
This model combines contrasts: straight, asymmetric lines meet curved contours and matt surfaces comes upon polished ones. The transitions are smooth, the interplay is harmonious. The inspiration for this striking WMF cutlery designed by Peter Bäurle, was a wooden twig peeled out of the bark. A special feature is the mirror image line detail on the knife and the fork. The carefully rounded edges give a good feel to the cutlery and the forged blades of the knives guarantee long-lasting cutting performance. Without question, this cutlery, which has various complementary items, will add a touch of class to any table setting.
|Care||Dishwasher safe according to ral|
|Designer||WMF Atelier (Peter Bäurle)|