- Content: Pressure cooker with insert 8.5l; Ø 22 cm | Item number: 0796246040
- TÜV tested safety: Automatic steam release and remaining pressure safety provide safety for opening. Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany. 3-Year warranty for all WMF pressure cookers.
- Scaling on the inside makes measuring amounts easier. Colour coded doneness indicator. 2 fixed adjustable cooking settings (110°C/119°C). All-in-one turning knob for easy operation. Removable lid handle for simple and easy cleaning. Maintenance-free valve system.
- Material: Cromargan® Stainless steel rust-free 18/10 polished - dishwasher safe, easy to clean, tasteless and acid resistant. Pan and lid dishwasher safe. Sealing ring and lid handle: Hand-wash.
- Suitable for all stove types, including induction ovens. TransTherm-Allherdboden®: Patented floor construction with even heat distribution and extended heat storage for energy efficient cooking.
Cooking in a pressure cooker is the modern, quick and healthy way to cook. The extreme pressure and high temperatures reduce conventional cooking times by up to 70 per cent – while saving approx. 50 per cent energy. Gently cooking preserves most of the vitamins, minerals and nutrients, making food nutritious and tasty. Practical: pressure cookers are ideal for preparing virtually all types of food – from vegetables, meat and fish, to grains and pulses, to soups and stews. Even special dietary or baby food turns out great. The pressure cooker also impresses with its easy operation and safety features. In short: it is an indispensable all-rounder.
The dynamic design and striking black handle of the WMF Perfect Pro set this pressure cooker apart. But there’s more to this model than meets the eye – with a whole host of functional features just waiting to surprise. Thanks to sophisticated technology, WMF Perfect Pro can be operated in just a few easy steps: open and close the cooker with the all-in-one control knob, choose a setting and regulate the automatic pressure release. A cooking indicator with early detection as well as integrated automatic heating and a residual pressure safety mechanism make cooking with this pressure cooker child’s play. Cleaning is also as easy as 1-2-3: the handle can easily be detached and rinsed under running water – the rest goes in the dishwasher. The Cromargan® pots feature an inside scale and a TransTherm® universal base. They are available in four different sizes and as stackable two-piece sets.
|Scope of delivery||insert|
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Material property||GS -Testé sécurité, TÜV Rheinland, brillant|
|Product properties||TransTherm®-Allherdboden, für alle Herdarten geeignet., Innenskalierung, Abnehmbarer Deckelgriff|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Lid Type||Stainless steel lid|
|Capacity (in l)||8.5|
|Care||Dishwasher safe (lid handle and sealing ring: hand wash)|
|Designer||Metz & Kindler Produktdesign|
|Design Award||iF design award, iF Hannover, 2012, red dot award: product design, 2011|