- The outstanding non-stick coating allows easy removal of food and cleaning. | Item number: 2300622040
- Extra durable crystal glass bottom for perfect cut and scratch resistance.
- Immediately ready for serving on the attractive crystal glass bottom.
- Quick and easy removal of the edge of the baking mould with glass bottom that can be pressed out.
- Included booklet with many tasty recipes provides inspiration and instruction.
The quiche and tart pan features a distinctive fluted rim. The removable base in both the circular and rectangular shape is an especially convenient feature. These pans are very easy to use: simply line the pan with the dough and top it with sweet or savoury ingredients. Once it is done, press the base out of the ring and easily lift the quiche or tart out. Nothing sticks to the base - even short crust quiche pastry comes out intact. Convenient: you can cut the quiche or tart directly on the base and use it as a serving plate. The pans are available with enamelled upper surfaces, ceramic nonstick coating as well as with a glass base.
Crystal clear - With the Crystal Baking collection leakproof baking pans, quiche and fruit tarts are served directly from the oven to the table thanks to the heat-resistant glass base that fits in the springform pan. Instead of inverting the baked goods, just release the clasp to remove the ring, and place the cake on the table. And since the sturdy, glass surface is cut-resistant you can use a knife to cut without worrying about scratches. If there are any leftovers, simply place the glass plate in the refrigerator. The quiche pan with the nonstick coating and loose glass base is also very convenient. Line the pan with the dough and top it with sweet or savoury ingredients. Once the dough is done, press the base out of the ring and easily lift the quiche or cake out. The baking pans are available in different sizes and the glass base is dishwasher safe.
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Capacity (in l)||1.5|