- Content: 1x Steam cooker 35.6x18.4x33.3 cm (approx. 6.7l), 1x glass lid, 1x insert tall with 2-part divider, 1x insert lower with 2-part divider, 1x thermometer| Item number: 2136284789
- Includes removable thermometer for perfect cooking control. Without thermometer dishwasher and oven safe up to 180°C. Versatile use as steam cooker and roaster. Healthy cooking for modern and conscious nutrition. Glass lid with silicone edge prevents emerging of condensation to the cooking area. Dishwasher and oven safe up to 180°C.
- Silargan® pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. Bottom with pulled through steel core with fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
- Material: Silargan® - dishwasher safe functional ceramics. Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless. Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany. 30-Year warranty for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface with intended use.
An aroma steamer almost turns cooking into a spa experience: ingredients retain their full aroma, the work of cooks is made easier. The steamer is a closed system for the hob. Fill the rectangular-shaped lower part with a small amount of water or stock and lie the ingredients side by side on the steaming rack. A glass lid creates an airtight seal on the little steam cooker, while an integrated thermometer reliably measures the temperature. Now you can take a break. When the water begins to bubble, the steam rises. Fish, meat, vegetables cook without coming into contact with the water. Nothing burns our dries out and most of the vitamins are retained in the steam. A porcelain insert also makes flans or puddings possible. Silit Cook Assist, the optional digital cooking assistant controlled by an app, uses a sensor to monitor the inside temperature and signals when all ingredients are perfectly cooked. Silit steamers are made from rust-free stainless steel, feature stay-cool handles and have a TransTherm® universal base.
The Silit ecompact® rectangular roasting pan is made from the nickel-free* functional ceramic Silargan®, is suitable for use on all types of hob, including induction, and can even be used in the oven. The tightly fitting, heat-resistant see-through lid with silicone rim allows you to keep an eye on what’s cooking. Available in the stylish colours Energy Red or Black, the ecompact® rectangular roasting pan not only looks good, but also comes with a range of impressive functional features. Both the roasting pan and lid can be cleaned in the dishwasher. Silit gives a 30-year guarantee on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface if the product is used as intended*. * Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface ** The 30-year guarantee is for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface of the cookware. The guarantee only applies if the product is used as intended. Further details about the scope of the guarantee and proper use can be found in the instructions for use enclosed with the products.
|Scope of delivery||1 x steam cooker, 1 x glass lid, 1 x high insert with 2 dividers, 1 x low insert with 2 dividers, 1 x thermometer|
|Product properties||Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring., Stainless steel handle|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C without lid or 180°C with lid|
|Lid Type||Glass lid with silicone seal|
|Capacity (in l)||6.7|
|Color collection||Energy Red|
|Guarantee||30 year warranty on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface when used as intended|