- Content: Pan Ø 16 cm (approx. 1.5l) - optimal for stovetops with Ø 14.5 cm, Height: 7.5 cm | Item number: 1791166040
- Scaling on the inside makes measuring amounts easier. Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring. Stackable - for space saving storage. Patented Cool+ technology: Effectively reduces the heat transfer from the pot to the handle. Steam opening in the lid - prevents accumulation of calcium, uncontrolled steam emergence and water splashing onto the stove.
- WMF pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. TransTherm-Allherdboden®: Patented floor construction with even heat distribution and extended heat storage for energy efficient cooking.
- Material: Cromargan® Stainless steel rust-free 18/10 - dishwasher safe, easy to clean, oven safe, tasteless and acid resistant.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany.
The word saucepan is derived from ‘casse’, the Old French term for ladle – as such, the handy pan was used for example in field kitchens. These pans are ideal for heating small portions, milk and soup quickly and easily. They are also practical for making creams and puddings. While using one hand to hold the hollow handle – which incidentally stays cool when cooking – the other can be used to whisk. Saucepans are ideal for reducing sauces on a low heat and for measured pouring via the flared pouring rim without making a mess on the plate. Made from high-grade stainless steel, food remnants can easily be removed from the bottom of the pan should anything burn or stick. Naturally, all WMF saucepans can be cleaned in the dishwasher and are suitable for use on all hobs, including induction. Bulbous or straight-sided saucepans are available with or without lid in sizes ranging from 10 to 24 centimetres in diameter.
The high-grade stainless steel series Premium One not only looks good, but also comes with a range of extremely convenient features – inspiring both budding and seasoned chefs to don their aprons and get hands-on in the kitchen. And now they can do just that without burning their hands on the stainless steel pan handles thanks to our patented Cool+ technology. This dispenses with the need for pan holders and is recognisable by the bright red dots on the handles. Additional benefits of these iF Design Award-winners include lids that sit firmly on the pans and allow the controlled release of steam through a vent – meaning no more rattling and no more boiling water splashing onto the hob. The scale on the inside of the pans makes measuring and filling easier, and a special pouring rim enables drip-free pouring. The patented TransTherm® universal base is also suitable for use on induction hobs, quickly absorbs heat, distributes it evenly and retains it for an extremely long time. The pans can be cleaned in the dishwasher and are stackable for space-saving storage. The Premium One series includes 19 different pots and pans in various sizes.
|Scope of delivery||lid|
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Product properties||Inside scale, Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring., Stainless steel handle, Steam vent with lid, stackable|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C|
|Lid Type||Stainless steel lid|
|Hotplate diameter (cm)||14.5|
|Capacity (in l)||1.5|
|Designer||WMF Atelier (Peter Ramminger)|
|Design Award||iF design award, iF Hannover, 2011|