- Content: Pan Ø 16 cm (approx. 1.4l) - optimal for stovetops with Ø 14.5 cm, Height: 7.5 cm | Item number: 0770166381
- Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring. Hollow handles reduce the heat transfer from the pot to the handle.
- WMF pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. TransTherm-Allherdboden®: Patented floor construction with even heat distribution and extended heat storage for energy efficient cooking.
- Material: Cromargan® Stainless steel rust-free 18/10 - dishwasher safe, easy to clean, oven safe, tasteless and acid resistant.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany.
The word saucepan is derived from ‘casse’, the Old French term for ladle – as such, the handy pan was used for example in field kitchens. These pans are ideal for heating small portions, milk and soup quickly and easily. They are also practical for making creams and puddings. While using one hand to hold the hollow handle – which incidentally stays cool when cooking – the other can be used to whisk. Saucepans are ideal for reducing sauces on a low heat and for measured pouring via the flared pouring rim without making a mess on the plate. Made from high-grade stainless steel, food remnants can easily be removed from the bottom of the pan should anything burn or stick. Naturally, all WMF saucepans can be cleaned in the dishwasher and are suitable for use on all hobs, including induction. Bulbous or straight-sided saucepans are available with or without lid in sizes ranging from 10 to 24 centimetres in diameter.
The classic, straight shape of these square-handled pans highlights the work of design agency Metz & Kindler, whose credo is no frills, simply good cooking – which is virtually guaranteed with the Cromargan® Trend series. Whether simmering slowly or flash frying, this indestructible material can do it all. The heat-resistant glass lid with stainless steel rim sits firmly and lets you keep an eye on what’s cooking, while the wide pouring rim makes for drip-free pouring. The large handles ensure a firm grip and stay cool on the hob thanks to a cavity inside. With their TransTherm® universal base, the pans are suitable for use on all hobs, including induction. All pans can be cleaned in the dishwasher. The series includes deep and shallow casserole pans between 16 and 24 centimetres in diameter, a deep stockpot and a saucepan – all complete with lid.
|Scope of delivery||1x saucepan without lid|
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Product properties||Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring., Stainless steel handle|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C without lid or 180°C without lid|
|Lid Type||Glass lid|
|Hotplate diameter (cm)||14|
|Capacity (in l)||1.4|
|Designer||Metz & Kindler Produktdesign|