- Content: Pan Ø 20 cm (approx. 2.5l) - optimal for stovetops with Ø 18 cm, Height: 9 cm | Item number: 0726206030
- Scaling on the inside makes measuring amounts easier. Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring. Hollow handles reduce the heat transfer from the pot to the handle. Steam opening in the lid - prevents accumulation of calcium, uncontrolled steam emergence and water splashing onto the stove.
- WMF pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. TransTherm-Allherdboden®: Patented floor construction with even heat distribution and extended heat storage for energy efficient cooking.
- Material: Cromargan® Stainless steel rust-free 18/10 - dishwasher safe, easy to clean, oven safe, tasteless and acid resistant.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany.
The word saucepan is derived from ‘casse’, the Old French term for ladle – as such, the handy pan was used for example in field kitchens. These pans are ideal for heating small portions, milk and soup quickly and easily. They are also practical for making creams and puddings. While using one hand to hold the hollow handle – which incidentally stays cool when cooking – the other can be used to whisk. Saucepans are ideal for reducing sauces on a low heat and for measured pouring via the flared pouring rim without making a mess on the plate. Made from high-grade stainless steel, food remnants can easily be removed from the bottom of the pan should anything burn or stick. Naturally, all WMF saucepans can be cleaned in the dishwasher and are suitable for use on all hobs, including induction. Bulbous or straight-sided saucepans are available with or without lid in sizes ranging from 10 to 24 centimetres in diameter.
These matte-finished pans are enough to inspire any good cookery fan. For Gourmet Plus turns every dish into a culinary masterpiece. This series is a true all-rounder: the pans are sturdy, robust, and thanks to their solid design, sit firmly on any hob. All items are made from Cromargan®, which is resistant to food acids as well as being odourless and tasteless. The sturdy handles fit perfectly in the hand and are hollow inside to ensure they stay cool when cooking. The heavy lay-on lid sits tightly on the pans, but can also be quickly set aside when necessary. Vents ensure the controlled release of steam and prevent splashes. While a scale on the inside of the pans makes measuring and filling easy, a wide pouring rim ensures drip-free pouring. The TransTherm® universal base quickly absorbs heat, distributes it evenly and retains it for a long time – saving both time and energy. It also means you don’t have to maximise the heat when cooking. The series includes 17 different pots and pans and a steamer insert – all of which can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
|Scope of delivery||lid|
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C|
|Lid Type||Stainless steel lid|
|Hotplate diameter (cm)||18|
|Capacity (in l)||2.5|
|Designer||Metz & Kindler Produktdesign|