- Content: Sauté pan Ø 20 cm (approx. 2l) - optimal for stovetops with Ø - cm, Height: 9 cm | Item number: 0726226031
- Scaling on the inside makes measuring amounts easier. Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring. Hollow handles reduce the heat transfer from the pot to the handle. Steam opening in the lid - prevents accumulation of calcium, uncontrolled steam emergence and water splashing onto the stove.
- WMF pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. TransTherm-Allherdboden®: Patented floor construction with even heat distribution and extended heat storage for energy efficient cooking.
- Material: Cromargan® Stainless steel rust-free 18/10 - dishwasher safe, easy to clean, oven safe, tasteless and acid resistant.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany.
The pan with the high, flared sides is the highlight of any kitchen. Its unusual name is derived from the French verb ‘sauter’, meaning to fry quickly. Both professional and amateur chefs can use it to skilfully shake vegetables, prepare sauces and fry aromatic mushrooms – and thanks to the measuring scale on the inside, always keep an eye on the amount. Soups and sauces can easily be whisked in the conical form, as whisks and spoons reach everywhere inside the pan. The hollow handle remains pleasantly temperate, and the functional TransTherm® universal base quickly and directly conducts the heat from the hob. Sauté pans are an integral part of many WMF collections – with a matte or polished finish and in various sizes.
These matte-finished pans are enough to inspire any good cookery fan. For Gourmet Plus turns every dish into a culinary masterpiece. This series is a true all-rounder: the pans are sturdy, robust, and thanks to their solid design, sit firmly on any hob. All items are made from Cromargan®, which is resistant to food acids as well as being odourless and tasteless. The sturdy handles fit perfectly in the hand and are hollow inside to ensure they stay cool when cooking. The heavy lay-on lid sits tightly on the pans, but can also be quickly set aside when necessary. Vents ensure the controlled release of steam and prevent splashes. While a scale on the inside of the pans makes measuring and filling easy, a wide pouring rim ensures drip-free pouring. The TransTherm® universal base quickly absorbs heat, distributes it evenly and retains it for a long time – saving both time and energy. It also means you don’t have to maximise the heat when cooking. The series includes 17 different pots and pans and a steamer insert – all of which can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Product properties||TransTherm® universal base, suitable for all types of cookers, Inside scale, Stainless steel handle|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C|
|Capacity (in l)||2|
|Designer||Metz & Kindler Produktdesign|