- Content: 1x Pan 26 x 26 cm - optimal for stovetops with Ø 22 cm, 1x glass lid | Item number: 2111299592
- Suitable for all stove types, including induction ovens. Bottom with pulled through steel core with fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
- Material: Pan made of Silargan® - dishwasher safe functional ceramics. Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless. Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface. Perfect for searing at high temperatures.
- Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring. Ergonomic stainless steel handle for safe handling. Cleaning: Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality made in Germany. 30-Year warranty for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface with intended use.
Braising pans are perfect for hearty meals such as braised beef, whereby red wine, meat juice or vegetable stock is added and then slowly stewed. Vegetarian and vegan dishes can also be made in a braising pan, which has very good heat distribution properties. How about some fried sweet potatoes with crunchy carrots and bell peppers, fresh herbs and marinated tofu? Be creative, try something new and express your passion for cooking.
All-round perfection in the shape of a square: thanks to its revolutionary design, the Silit Quadro cookware series has a greater holding capacity with optimal space utilisation on induction hobs with flex zones. Strong stainless steel handles ensure a secure grip, while the flared pouring rim is perfect for pouring from the corner. The high-quality, heat-resistant see-through lid sits securely in the pot and is ovenproof up to 180 degrees Celsius. Made from nickel-free* Silargan®, the drawn steel core is particularly good at retaining heat. This means you can lower the heat as soon as it is up to temperature and continue cooking on a medium heat. The deep and shallow casserole pans are available in various sizes and in the colours Quadro Red and Quadro Black. Thanks to their square design, they are suitable for use on all hobs. A braising pan with lid and a saucepan without lid are also available. All items can be cleaned in the dishwasher and are stackable for space-saving storage. Silit gives a 30-year guarantee on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface if the product is used as intended**. * Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface ** The 30-year guarantee is for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface of the cookware. The guarantee only applies if the product is used as intended. More information about the scope of the guarantee and proper use can be found in the instructions for use enclosed with the products.
|Product properties||Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring., Stainless steel handle|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C without lid or 180°C with lid|
|Lid Type||Glass lid|
|Color collection||Quadro Red|
|Guarantee||30 year warranty on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface when used as intended|
|Designer||WMF Atelier (Peter Ramminger)|