- Content: Pressure cooker with insert 6.5l; Ø 22 cm | Item number: 0796136040
- TÜV tested safety: Automatic steam release and remaining pressure safety provide safety for opening. Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany. 3-Year warranty for all WMF pressure cookers.
- Scaling on the inside makes measuring amounts easier. Colour coded doneness indicator. 2 fixed adjustable cooking settings (110°C/119°C). All-in-one turning knob with timer function for easy operation. Removable lid handle for simple and easy cleaning. Maintenance-free valve system.
- Material: Cromargan® Stainless steel rust-free 18/10 polished - dishwasher safe, easy to clean, tasteless and acid resistant. Pan and lid dishwasher safe. Sealing ring and lid handle: Hand-wash.
- Suitable for all stove types, including induction ovens. TransTherm-Allherdboden®: Patented floor construction with even heat distribution and extended heat storage for energy efficient cooking.
Cooking in a pressure cooker is the modern, quick and healthy way to cook. The extreme pressure and high temperatures reduce conventional cooking times by up to 70 per cent – while saving approx. 50 per cent energy. Gently cooking preserves most of the vitamins, minerals and nutrients, making food nutritious and tasty. Practical: pressure cookers are ideal for preparing virtually all types of food – from vegetables, meat and fish, to grains and pulses, to soups and stews. Even special dietary or baby food turns out great. The pressure cooker also impresses with its easy operation and safety features. In short: it is an indispensable all-rounder.
The WMF Perfect Ultra pressure cooker impresses with its innovative design and maximum user-friendliness, which is largely due to the all-in-one control knob on the handle: opening and closing, preselecting the cooking setting and automatic steam release – everything can be regulated via this central control element. The built-in timer gives a visual and acoustic signal when the food is cooked to perfection. Like all WMF pressure cookers, this model also has an inside scale for easy measuring. The gentle automatic pressure release feature on the WMF Perfect Ultra makes sure steam is released gently and the pot can be opened easily and safely. Thanks to flame-retardant handles on the pot and side, the WMF Perfect Ultra is also suitable for use on a gas hob. To ensure you get many years of enjoyment out of your pressure cooker, WMF Perfect Ultra is made from durable Cromargan®. And easy cleaning is also ensured: the handle can be removed and the pot and lid are dishwasher-safe. Four different-sized pots, a pan and two sets are available.
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Material property||GS -tested Safety, TÜV Rheinland, polished|
|Product properties||TransTherm® universal base, suitable for all types of cookers, Inside scale, detachable lid handle|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Lid Type||Stainless steel lid|
|Capacity (in l)||6.5|
|Care||Dishwasher safe (lid handle and sealing ring: hand wash)|
|Designer||Metz & Kindler Produktdesign|
|Design Award||iF design award, iF Hannover, 2008|