- Length: 20.5 cm. | Item number: 1228306340
- Material: Cromargan® protect stainless steel polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan® Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan.
- Design: WMF Atelier (Peter Ramminger).
The special fork with the pronounced two prongs is mainly used to serve cold meats. It is perfect for spearing slices of cold meats, small pieces of cheese or fish, and placing them on the plates. In addition they are also an essential piece of serving cutlery at buffets: whether carpaccio, roast beef, parma ham or salmon - the convenient model can be subtly placed on the side of the plate and is always ready for use.
This cutlery combines opposites: the collar of the handle is delicate and gently curved, in contrast, the end is wide and flat. The accented transition to the front part acts as an attractive decorative element. In addition to the visual characteristics, the Ambiente cutlery features elaborate craftsmanship and a pleasant feel. Made from polished Cromargan protect, the pieces are extremely scratch-resistant and crafted to look like new even after years of use. Designed by Peter Ramminger, this WMF cutlery model is equally suitable for everyday use as for creating stylish accents on a festive table.
|Care||Dishwasher safe according to ral|
|Designer||WMF Atelier (Peter Ramminger)|