- Length: 20.2 cm. | Item number: 1106306340
- Material: Cromargan® protect stainless steel polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan® Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan.
- Design: WMF Atelier (Volker Bäurle).
The special fork with the pronounced two prongs is mainly used to serve cold meats. It is perfect for spearing slices of cold meats, small pieces of cheese or fish, and placing them on the plates. In addition they are also an essential piece of serving cutlery at buffets: whether carpaccio, roast beef, parma ham or salmon - the convenient model can be subtly placed on the side of the plate and is always ready for use.
Designed by Volker Bäurle, Atic cutlery is simple and slender. The rounded edges and ends of the handles reflect the spirit of the times and have a pleasant feel. Superior quality knives with an inserted forged blade provide long-lasting cutting performance, and the Cromargan protect finish makes the polished pieces of cutlery highly resistant to external influences. Atic is one of the universally usable WMF cutlery ranges. It works equally beautifully for an everyday luncheon or a festive table setting.
|Care||Dishwasher safe according to ral|
|Designer||WMF Atelier (Volker Bäurle)|