- Length: 19.2 cm. | Item number: 1161306390
- Material: Cromargan® protect stainless steel partially matt finish. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan® Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan.
- Design: Köhler & Wilms. Design prize: red dot award, Good Design.
The special fork with the pronounced two prongs is mainly used to serve cold meats. It is perfect for spearing slices of cold meats, small pieces of cheese or fish, and placing them on the plates. In addition they are also an essential piece of serving cutlery at buffets: whether carpaccio, roast beef, parma ham or salmon - the convenient model can be subtly placed on the side of the plate and is always ready for use.
Simple elegance: designed by Köhler & Wilms, the WMF Lyric cutlery collection features clear-cut and harmonious proportions. It is comfortable to hold due to the perfectly balanced material thickness and precise craftsmanship of the edges. A highlight is the partially matt finish of the cutlery resulting in the beautiful contrast between the matt handle and the polished front part. In brief, anyone who appreciates a timeless, classical style will love this cutlery.
|Care||Dishwasher safe according to ral|
|Designer||Köhler & Wilms|
|Design Award||Good Design, The Chicago Athenaeum, 2003, red dot award, Design Zentrum NRW, 2003|