- Length: 20.0 cm. | Item number: 1181306340
- Material: Cromargan® protect stainless steel polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan® Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan.
- Design: Porsche Design Studio. Design award: German Design Award.
The special fork with the pronounced two prongs is mainly used to serve cold meats. It is perfect for spearing slices of cold meats, small pieces of cheese or fish, and placing them on the plates. In addition they are also an essential piece of serving cutlery at buffets: whether carpaccio, roast beef, parma ham or salmon - the convenient model can be subtly placed on the side of the plate and is always ready for use.
Masculine, outstanding, dynamic - this model from the Porsche Design Studio exudes a powerful aura. The cutlery is appreciated for the well-balanced proportions of rectangular surfaces and undulating curves. The bevel edge at the end of the handle creates a striking detail. It guarantees precision and perfection, and combines design and technique. The knives in this extensive WMF cutlery model are crafted with forged blades - a guarantee for long-lasting cutting performance.
|Care||Dishwasher safe according to ral|
|Designer||Porsche Design Studio|