- Content: Pan Ø 28 cm - optimal for stovetops with Ø 22 cm | Item number: 0576384291
- Suitable for all stove types, including induction ovens. TransTherm-Allherdboden®: Patented floor construction with even heat distribution and extended heat storage for energy efficient cooking.
- Material: Aluminium cast with PermaDur non-stick coating. Good non-stick properties, no sticking or burning. For gentle frying of sensitive foods. PFOA free.
- Ergonomic flame-resistant plastic handle for safe handling. Cleaning: Hand-wash.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality made in Germany. 5-year warranty.
Straight from the hob: serve a pan of delicious, steaming hot food straight to the table for all to share with WMF’s classic serving pans. Whether 20, 24 or 28 centimetres in diameter, or for fish, meat, pasta or vegetables, WMF has the perfect serving pan for every dish. Thanks to two practical, space-saving handles, the handy all-rounders not only fit easily in the oven – for example for melting cheese on a vegetable bake – they also take up little space in the refrigerator.
The WMF PermaDur Premium pan series stands for outstanding design and maximum functionality in the kitchen. The four elegantly designed pans in this collection leave nothing to be desired. Whether cooking, browning, grilling, tossing or sizzling, even amateur chefs will easily be able to overcome any cooking challenge with the PermaDur Premium pans. Thanks to the PermaDur coating, particularly delicate foods such as fish, eggs or certain vegetables can be gently prepared to create low-fat, delicious meals. A forge casting process guarantees lasting dimensional stability and cast aluminium ensures optimum heat conduction and retention – allowing you to enjoy your food to the full whenever you want. The PermaDur Premium series includes two shallow and three deep frying pans, two serving pans and a grill pan with ergonomic handle. All pans in this collection have a PermaDur non-stick coating: this makes them hard-wearing and particularly durable. The ferromagnetic base also makes them suitable for frying on induction hobs.
|Product properties||TransTherm® universal base, suitable for all types of cookers, Plastic handle|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C (on stove) ou 70°C (in the oven)|
|Diamètre de la plaque (cm)||22|
|Care||Wash by hand|
|Designer||WMF Atelier (Volker Bäurle)|