- Content: 1 each portioning spoon, serving spoon and serving fork. Length: 17.0| 24.8| 10.3 cm. | Item number: 1271926330
- Material: Cromargan® protect stainless steel matt finish. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan® Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan.
- Design: WMF Atelier (Peter Bäurle). Design prize: red dot award, Good Design.
Design to be touched. The unusual length and the extreme material thickness make the cutlery appear solid and sculptural. The well balanced proportions mean Vision feels good to touch. A particular characteristic: the knife can be placed flat or resting on the upright blade.
The unusual length, slender shape and silky matt surfaces of this cutlery are unique. There is no doubt about it, the WMF Vision cutlery is exceptional. Designer Peter Bäurle has created a cutlery that is both solid as well as three-dimensional, with well-balanced proportions and an asymmetrical bevel at the end of the handle. The knife with an inserted forged blade is an eye-catcher. It can be placed on its back or standing on the blade. The table arrangement is particularly elegant with several matching pieces of serving cutlery and complementary items.
|Scope of delivery||1 x soup ladle, 1 x serving spoon, 1 x serving fork|
|Care||Dishwasher safe according to ral|
|Designer||WMF Atelier (Peter Bäurle)|
|Design Award||Good Design, The Chicago Athenaeum, 2005, red dot award, Design Zentrum NRW, 2005|