- Content: 1x Pressure cooker 4.5l with lid without insert, 1x pressure cooker bottom 3l; Ø 22 cm | Item number: 2129258483
- TÜV tested safety: Automatic steam release and remaining pressure safety provide safety for opening. Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany. 30-Year warranty for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface with intended use. 10-Year delivery warranty for spare parts.
- Scaling on the inside makes measuring amounts easier. Colour coded doneness indicator. 3 fixed adjustable cooking settings (gentle, quick, steam cooking setting). Innovative one-hand turning knob for easy operation. Removable lid handle for simple and easy cleaning. Maintenance-free valve system.
- Material: Silargan® - dishwasher safe functional ceramics. Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless. Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface. Lid made of stainless steel. Pan and lid dishwasher safe. Sealing ring and lid handle: Hand-wash.
- Suitable for all stove types, including induction ovens. Bottom with pulled through steel core with fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
A pressure cooker is nothing without a lid. For the rubber ring inside the lid ensures the pot is both watertight and airtight when closed. The practical plastic handle houses the control for setting the desired cooking temperature, as well as a button for releasing steam – which you should ways do before opening the pot. Incidentally, the handle can easily be detached from the lid and cleaned by hand. The Silit pressure cooker lids are made from high-quality material – to match the pressure cookers and pressure frying pan.
Back in 1927, Silit invented the first Sicomatic® pressure cooker – a world innovation at the time. And even though the principle has remained the same, the technology has constantly advanced over the last 90 years. For example, today’s Silit Sicomatic® econtrol is operated by a practical control dial in the middle of the handle. With three different settings to choose from, vegetables, fish, meat and stews are gently steamed or cooked to perfection. Silit offers Sicomatic® econtrol in rust-free stainless steel and in the nickel-free* functional ceramic Silargan®, in various sizes (2.5 to 6.5 litres), different colours and with a 30-year guarantee on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface if used as intended**. Both pots are suitable for use on all types of hob, including induction, and can be cleaned in the dishwasher after use. The handle can easily be detached from the lid and cleaned by hand. The collection includes various stainless steel and porcelain inserts as well as a pressure frying pan without lid. The Silit Sicomatic® econtrol pressure cooker is safe to use and certified according to German technical and safety standards (TÜV Rheinland). * Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface ** The 30-year guarantee is for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface of the cookware. The guarantee only applies if the product is used as intended. Further details about the scope of the guarantee and proper use can be found in the instructions for use enclosed with the products.
|Scope of delivery||1 x pressure cooker 4.5 l with lid, without insert, 1 x pressure pan 3.0 l without lid/insert|
|Product properties||Inside scale, Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring., detachable lid handle|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Capacity (in l)||3|
|Guarantee||3-year guarantee, 30 year warranty on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface when used as intended|
|Care||Dishwasher safe (lid handle and sealing ring: hand wash)|