- The outstanding non-stick coating allows easy removal of food and cleaning. | Item number: 2300621036
- Even browning with perfect heat conduction of the carbon steel.
- Included recipe provides inspiration and instruction.
- Premium KAISER quality is guaranteed by in-house production in Germany.
- Appealing visual appearance with attractive black matte interior and exterior colour.
In a springform pan, the sides of the ring are loosened by means of a clasp: the ring opens and you can remove the base of the pan or fit it in again. Use the flat base of the springform pan to prepare cakes and flan cases. The base with a funnel hole at the centre can be used instead of a wreath cake pan for sponge cakes and Gugelhupf. In contrast to other baking pans the cake is not turned upside down when it is done. Simply loosen the clasp and lift the ring up off the base - thanks to the nonstick coating the cake comes out on its own. Since the carrier base is somewhat larger than the ring springform pans are entirely leakproof. They are available in different shapes and sizes, for instance circular, rectangular or heart-shaped.
With this collection creating baked goods will be child's play: KAISER Classic has the right baking tin for every baking idea. In the twelve different baking tins in traditional black, flan cases and Gugelhupf will turn out as perfectly as raisin bread and nut torte. The circular springform pan comes in five different sizes with a detachable funnel base, as well as for heart-shaped cakes. The springform tray for cheesecake and pizza comes with a tapered rim that can be fully opened by means of a clasp. Made of superior sheet metal, it has good heat conductivity features and ensures even browning. The baking tins are energy-saving, scratch-resistant and are easy to wash by hand.
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Capacity (in l)||4.2|
|Care||Wash by hand|