- Perfect removal and very easy cleaning provided with KAIRAMIC®, the double-ceramic reinforced premium non-stick coating by KAISER. | Item number: 2300637044
- Perfect cut and scratch resistance of the bottom and high-quality visual effect with glass-hard enamelling that will last for many years.
- Drip-proof edge prevents dripping.
- Edge can be opened completely for quick and easy removal of the edge of the baking mould. The ergonomically shaped premium stainless steel closure allows easy handling and precise closure. Suitable for left-handed and right-handed people.
- Extra high material strength and premium quality processing provide solid form stability and longevity. Made in Germany with 10-year quality warranty.
In a springform pan, the sides of the ring are loosened by means of a clasp: the ring opens and you can remove the base of the pan or fit it in again. Use the flat base of the springform pan to prepare cakes and flan cases. The base with a funnel hole at the centre can be used instead of a wreath cake pan for sponge cakes and Gugelhupf. In contrast to other baking pans the cake is not turned upside down when it is done. Simply loosen the clasp and lift the ring up off the base - thanks to the nonstick coating the cake comes out on its own. Since the carrier base is somewhat larger than the ring springform pans are entirely leakproof. They are available in different shapes and sizes, for instance circular, rectangular or heart-shaped.
La Forme Plus is the Porsche among the baking pans: elegant design, innovative materials and features to meet the demands of superior (baking) demands. KAISER has developed Kairamic®, a ceramic nonstick coating exclusively designed for the La Forme Plus pans. With the perfect nonstick characteristics of this exceedingly durable coating nothing sticks to the pan, and your cakes, breads and quiches turn out perfectly. The bases of the pans feature a scratch-proof enamel surface that is resistant to cut marks made by knives. The pans look like new even after years of use. Thanks to the leakproof base your batter does not drip inside your oven. Because of the novel springform pan clasp the pan can be fully opened, easily taken apart and handwashed. La Forme Plus baking tins are made in Germany and feature extra-sturdy, robust quality, and come with a KAISER ten-year guarantee. The programme range consists of twelve different pans.
|Collection||La Forme Plus|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Capacity (in l)||3.4|
|Guarantee||10-year guarantee on non-stick coating KAIRAMIC®|
|Care||Wash by hand|