- Total length: 22 cm, blade length: 12 cm | Item number: 1895466032 - Other knife types and set combinations are available for this knife collection.
- Material: Forged blade made of rust-free and acid resistant speciality blade steel. Long lasting sharpness thanks to the hardened blade. Riveted handle without grooves made of high-quality plastic.
- Performance Cut technology: Combination of traditional forging processes with state-of-the-art precision technology for extraordinary long lasting sharpness.
- Ergonomically shaped handle and perfectly balanced weight of blade and handle for comfortable handling. Jointless workmanship makes it perfectly sanitary - no noticeable transitions between blade, guard and handle. Cleaning the knife: Hand-wash.
- Made in Germany - Knife in premium quality, manufactured at our own blade forge in Germany. The classic - part of the WMF selection for more than 30 years.
Imagine being served a succulent and tender, tantalisingly aromatic steak. It would be an absolute sin then to use a blunt knife to cut it up into bite-sized pieces. Rather than painstakingly trying to saw away at the meat, it’s better to use a steak knife. The thin, sharp, finely serrated blade of the knife makes light work of cutting steaks. Steak knives are also – and mostly – used during barbecue season: the often slightly crispy exterior of meat or sausages can easily be cut with a steak knife, not to mention the tender meat inside. A steak knife is therefore a must-have for any meat lover. As you’ll see, just the experience of being able to cut up meat into bite-sized pieces is sheer pleasure.
Extremely sharp blades, handles that fit like a glove and an unbeatable range of knives: the Spitzenklasse Plus collection is a classic amongst WMF knives. The refreshing new design features rounded edges on the handles for an even better grip. The seamless transition between blade and handle, a forged bolster to create the right balance and a Performance Cut blade guarantee clean, safe and reliable cutting. The range of knives in this collection is extremely diverse, catering to all cooks and ingredients: from classics such as chef’s knives, all-purpose knives and vegetable knives with various blade lengths, to various types of Chinese chef’s knives and cleavers, to Santoku and steak knives. Preparing food has never been so much fun!
|Material||Special blade steel, forged|
|Product properties||Performance Cut|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Color||black, stainless steel|
|Care||Wash by hand|