- Content: Vegetable pan Ø 24 cm (approx. 8.8l) - optimal for stovetops with Ø 22 cm, Height: 20.5 cm | Item number: 0725246030
- Scaling on the inside makes measuring amounts easier. Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring. Hollow handles reduce the heat transfer from the pot to the handle. Steam opening in the lid - prevents accumulation of calcium, uncontrolled steam emergence and water splashing onto the stove.
- WMF pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. TransTherm-Allherdboden®: Patented floor construction with even heat distribution and extended heat storage for energy efficient cooking.
- Material: Cromargan® Stainless steel rust-free 18/10 - dishwasher safe, easy to clean, oven safe, tasteless and acid resistant.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany.
Those who enjoy cooking for lots of people will go a long way with a stockpot. Due to its large capacity, a stockpot is ideal for soups, stews and spaghetti. And thanks to its high sides, optimum use is made of the rising heat: large spinach leaves can easily be blanched, vegetables gently steamed. Simply add a little water to the pan and steam your ingredients – the tightly fitting lid holds the steam in the pan. Although called a stockpot, it can of course be used for hearty beef or chicken broths, and even offers ample room to prevent dumplings from sticking together when cooking. While an inside scale makes measuring easy, a pouring rim prevents spillages. Stockpots are made from rust-free Cromargan® stainless steel and feature a TransTherm® universal base. Bulbous or straight-sided stockpots are available in the standard sizes 20 and 24 centimetres in diameter with a capacity of 5 to 8.8 litres.
These matte-finished pans are enough to inspire any good cookery fan. For Gourmet Plus turns every dish into a culinary masterpiece. This series is a true all-rounder: the pans are sturdy, robust, and thanks to their solid design, sit firmly on any hob. All items are made from Cromargan®, which is resistant to food acids as well as being odourless and tasteless. The sturdy handles fit perfectly in the hand and are hollow inside to ensure they stay cool when cooking. The heavy lay-on lid sits tightly on the pans, but can also be quickly set aside when necessary. Vents ensure the controlled release of steam and prevent splashes. While a scale on the inside of the pans makes measuring and filling easy, a wide pouring rim ensures drip-free pouring. The TransTherm® universal base quickly absorbs heat, distributes it evenly and retains it for a long time – saving both time and energy. It also means you don’t have to maximise the heat when cooking. The series includes 17 different pots and pans and a steamer insert – all of which can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
|Scope of delivery||lid|
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Product properties||TransTherm® universal base, suitable for all types of cookers, Inside scale, Stainless steel handle, Steam vent with lid|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C|
|Lid Type||Stainless steel lid|
|Diamètre de la plaque (cm)||22|
|Capacity (in l)||8.8|
|Designer||Metz & Kindler Produktdesign|