- Length: 20.8 cm. | Item number: 1212026340
- Material: Cromargan® protect stainless steel polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan® Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan.
- Design: Casini & Pringiers. Design award: Design Plus.
Whether a small breakfast, copious lunch, garden party or brunch: this trio is in use at every meal - although sometimes not all together. The tablespoon is often used for soups and pasta dishes, whereas the knife cuts the food on the plate into bite-sized pieces. The table fork is used to hold the food in place while cutting with a knife. The food is then speared by the tines of fork.
Its emphasised slender silhouette gives the WMF Sonic cutlery a graceful and charming touch. The contours are clear, and the Casini & Pringiers design is functional. A distinctive feature is the precise form at the end of the handle. The table knives have an inserted forged blade to ensure long-lasting cutting performance. The polished cutlery has a contemporary length, is dishwasher safe and extremely resistant to scratches.
|Care||Dishwasher safe according to ral|
|Designer||Casini & Pringiers|
|Design Award||Design Plus, Messe Frankfurt, 2004|