- Length: 20.5 cm. | Item number: 1142026390
- Material: Cromargan® protect stainless steel partially matt finish. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan® Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan.
- Design: WMF Atelier (Peter Bäurle).
Whether a small breakfast, copious lunch, garden party or brunch: this trio is in use at every meal - although sometimes not all together. The tablespoon is often used for soups and pasta dishes, whereas the knife cuts the food on the plate into bite-sized pieces. The table fork is used to hold the food in place while cutting with a knife. The food is then speared by the tines of fork.
This model combines contrasts: straight, asymmetric lines meet curved contours and matt surfaces comes upon polished ones. The transitions are smooth, the interplay is harmonious. The inspiration for this striking WMF cutlery designed by Peter Bäurle, was a wooden twig peeled out of the bark. A special feature is the mirror image line detail on the knife and the fork. The carefully rounded edges give a good feel to the cutlery and the forged blades of the knives guarantee long-lasting cutting performance. Without question, this cutlery, which has various complementary items, will add a touch of class to any table setting.
|Care||Dishwasher safe according to ral|
|Designer||WMF Atelier (Peter Bäurle)|