- Length: 23.3 cm. | Item number: 1106036347
- Material: Cromargan® protect stainless steel polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan® Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Table knives have an inserted blade made of forged and hardened special blade steel. Serrated blade guarantees years of sustained perfect sharpness.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan. Design: WMF Atelier (Volker Bäurle).
Whether a small breakfast, copious lunch, garden party or brunch: this trio is in use at every meal - although sometimes not all together. The tablespoon is often used for soups and pasta dishes, whereas the knife cuts the food on the plate into bite-sized pieces. The table fork is used to hold the food in place while cutting with a knife. The food is then speared by the tines of fork.
Designed by Volker Bäurle, Atic cutlery is simple and slender. The rounded edges and ends of the handles reflect the spirit of the times and have a pleasant feel. Superior quality knives with an inserted forged blade provide long-lasting cutting performance, and the Cromargan protect finish makes the polished pieces of cutlery highly resistant to external influences. Atic is one of the universally usable WMF cutlery ranges. It works equally beautifully for an everyday luncheon or a festive table setting.
|Knife art||hollow-handled knife|
|Care||Dishwasher safe according to ral|
|Designer||WMF Atelier (Volker Bäurle)|