- Length: 24.0 cm. | Item number: 1261036347
- Material: Cromargan® protect stainless steel polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan® Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Table knives have an inserted blade made of forged and hardened special blade steel. Serrated blade guarantees years of sustained perfect sharpness.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan. Design: Luca Casini.
Whether a small breakfast, copious lunch, garden party or brunch: this trio is in use at every meal - although sometimes not all together. The tablespoon is often used for soups and pasta dishes, whereas the knife cuts the food on the plate into bite-sized pieces. The table fork is used to hold the food in place while cutting with a knife. The food is then speared by the tines of fork.
At first glance, the WMF Flame cutlery appears quite delicate. Of course it is not, however, its slim and graceful shape is an eye-catcher. The fine knives with their forged and emphasised, long blades ensure long-lasting cutting performance. The length of the cutlery is above average, and thanks to its graceful shape it is pleasantly lightweight. Polished and yet with an understated elegance, Flame will enhance any table setting - and since the range of items is quite extensive, the table can be sizable.
|Knife art||hollow-handled knife|
|Care||Dishwasher safe according to ral|