- Length: 23.6 cm. | Item number: 1274036347
- Material: Cromargan® protect stainless steel polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan® Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Table knives have an inserted blade made of forged and hardened special blade steel. Serrated blade guarantees years of sustained perfect sharpness.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan. Design: Jette Joop.
Whether a small breakfast, copious lunch, garden party or brunch: this trio is in use at every meal - although sometimes not all together. The tablespoon is often used for soups and pasta dishes, whereas the knife cuts the food on the plate into bite-sized pieces. The table fork is used to hold the food in place while cutting with a knife. The food is then speared by the tines of fork.
Ready for a bit of glamour? The designer Jette Joop created a cutlery for WMF that fulfils this wish in a very special way: the bevelling at the end of the handles evokes the shape of a precious gem. The basic form of the model is classical, yet the proportions and length reflect the spirit of the times. High quality knives with inserted forged blades ensure long-lasting cutting performance, and the polished, Cromargan protect finish makes the cutlery highly resistant to scratches. This cutlery will enhance any festive table setting - fortunately numerous additional items are available to complement this model.
|Knife art||hollow-handled knife|