- Length: 22.9 cm. | Item number: 1207036347
- Material: Cromargan® protect stainless steel polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan® Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Table knives have an inserted blade made of forged and hardened special blade steel. Serrated blade guarantees years of sustained perfect sharpness.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan. Design: WMF Atelier.
Whether a small breakfast, copious lunch, garden party or brunch: this trio is in use at every meal - although sometimes not all together. The tablespoon is often used for soups and pasta dishes, whereas the knife cuts the food on the plate into bite-sized pieces. The table fork is used to hold the food in place while cutting with a knife. The food is then speared by the tines of fork.
The Kent cutlery is classical and elegant. The lavish design of the front parts create a beautiful contrast to the broad end of the handle, the fine decorative line contributes to a successful blend of traditional and contemporary styles. This polished WMF cutlery is easy to combine with a wide variety of styles. And thanks to its classical proportions, Kent rests nicely in the hand. The cutlery set can be complemented with any number of items - so there is nothing to stop you from hosting a large gathering!
|Knife art||hollow-handled knife|
|Care||Dishwasher safe according to ral|