- Length: 23.3 cm. | Item number: 1161036397
- Material: Cromargan® protect stainless steel partially matt finish. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan® Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Table knives have an inserted blade made of forged and hardened special blade steel. Serrated blade guarantees years of sustained perfect sharpness.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan. Design: Köhler & Wilms. Design prize: red dot award, Good Design.
Whether a small breakfast, copious lunch, garden party or brunch: this trio is in use at every meal - although sometimes not all together. The tablespoon is often used for soups and pasta dishes, whereas the knife cuts the food on the plate into bite-sized pieces. The table fork is used to hold the food in place while cutting with a knife. The food is then speared by the tines of fork.
Simple elegance: designed by Köhler & Wilms, the WMF Lyric cutlery collection features clear-cut and harmonious proportions. It is comfortable to hold due to the perfectly balanced material thickness and precise craftsmanship of the edges. A highlight is the partially matt finish of the cutlery resulting in the beautiful contrast between the matt handle and the polished front part. In brief, anyone who appreciates a timeless, classical style will love this cutlery.
|Knife art||hollow-handled knife|
|Care||Dishwasher safe according to ral|
|Designer||Köhler & Wilms|
|Design Award||red dot award, Design Zentrum NRW, 2003|