- Length: 23.2 cm. | Item number: 1140036347
- Material: Cromargan® protect stainless steel polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan® Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Table knives have an inserted blade made of forged and hardened special blade steel. Serrated blade guarantees years of sustained perfect sharpness.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan. Design: WMF Atelier (Fred Danner). Design award: red dot award.
Whether a small breakfast, copious lunch, garden party or brunch: this trio is in use at every meal - although sometimes not all together. The tablespoon is often used for soups and pasta dishes, whereas the knife cuts the food on the plate into bite-sized pieces. The table fork is used to hold the food in place while cutting with a knife. The food is then speared by the tines of fork.
Merit cutlery has timeless beauty, is unpretentious, yet has some fine details. Only when you hold it in your hand do you appreciate how pleasurable it feels. Thick material and rounded edges give this cutlery a pleasant tactile quality. The protruding knife blade is strikingly formed. The "eyes" on the fork prongs are a stylistic nod to tradition.
|Knife art||hollow-handled knife|
|Care||Dishwasher safe according to ral|
|Designer||WMF Atelier (Fred Danner)|
|Design Award||red dot award, Design Zentrum NRW, 1998|