- Length: 22.2 cm. | Item number: 1119036347
- Material: Cromargan® protect stainless steel polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan® Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Table knives have an inserted blade made of forged and hardened special blade steel. Serrated blade guarantees years of sustained perfect sharpness.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan. Design: WMF Atelier (Fred Danner).
Whether a small breakfast, copious lunch, garden party or brunch: this trio is in use at every meal - although sometimes not all together. The tablespoon is often used for soups and pasta dishes, whereas the knife cuts the food on the plate into bite-sized pieces. The table fork is used to hold the food in place while cutting with a knife. The food is then speared by the tines of fork.
Various features make this cutlery so unique: its octagonal knife handle, an elaborately crafted bolster, the decorative line design and the leaf motif at the end of the handle. Created by Fred Danner, the design was inspired by the functional forms typical of the Biedermeier period. High quality knives with inserted forged blades guarantee long-lasting cutting performance, and the Cromargan protect finish makes the cutlery highly resistant to scratches. This polished cutlery range also includes numerous complementary items and cutlery serving pieces.
|Knife art||hollow-handled knife|
|Care||Dishwasher safe according to ral|
|Designer||WMF Atelier (Fred Danner)|