- Length: 21.2 cm. | Item number: 1122016330
- Material: Cromargan® protect stainless steel matt finish. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan® Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan.
- Design: Daniel Eltner. Design award: honourable mention.
Whether a small breakfast, copious lunch, garden party or brunch: this trio is in use at every meal - although sometimes not all together. The tablespoon is often used for soups and pasta dishes, whereas the knife cuts the food on the plate into bite-sized pieces. The table fork is used to hold the food in place while cutting with a knife. The food is then speared by the tines of fork.
If you are fond of clear shapes, you are certain to appreciate this cutlery: Evoque is straightforward, the transitions from the handle to the front part are harmonious. The knives with an inserted forged blade guarantee long-lasting cutting performance, and the length of the cutlery works especially well with large plates. The balanced material thickness and the rounded edges make them comfortable to hold, and the harmonious proportions provide a good symmetry. An especially attractive feature is the matt shine of the double brushed surface that feels like silk.
|Knife art||hollow-handled knife|
|Care||Dishwasher safe according to ral|
|Design Award||red dot award product design 2015 honourable mention|