- Length: 13.6 cm. | Item number: 1140076340
- Material: Cromargan® protect stainless steel polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan® Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan.
- Design: WMF Atelier (Fred Danner). Design award: red dot award.
The coffee spoon, also known as a teaspoon, is suited to a coffee cup, and its small, convenient size fits in the cup as well as the saucer. It can be used to stir beverages in a cup or glass, and for eating desserts. It can also be used as a measuring unit: two teaspoons, level or heaped are an international indication of quantity.
Merit cutlery has timeless beauty, is unpretentious, yet has some fine details. Only when you hold it in your hand do you appreciate how pleasurable it feels. Thick material and rounded edges give this cutlery a pleasant tactile quality. The protruding knife blade is strikingly formed. The "eyes" on the fork prongs are a stylistic nod to tradition.
|Care||Dishwasher safe according to ral|
|Designer||WMF Atelier (Fred Danner)|
|Design Award||red dot award, Design Zentrum NRW, 1998|