- Length: 21.0 cm. | Item number: 1271076330
- Material: Cromargan® protect stainless steel matt finish. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan® Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan.
- Design: WMF Atelier (Peter Bäurle). Design prize: red dot award, Good Design.
The coffee spoon, also known as a teaspoon, is suited to a coffee cup, and its small, convenient size fits in the cup as well as the saucer. It can be used to stir beverages in a cup or glass, and for eating desserts. It can also be used as a measuring unit: two teaspoons, level or heaped are an international indication of quantity.
The unusual length, slender shape and silky matt surfaces of this cutlery are unique. There is no doubt about it, the WMF Vision cutlery is exceptional. Designer Peter Bäurle has created a cutlery that is both solid as well as three-dimensional, with well-balanced proportions and an asymmetrical bevel at the end of the handle. The knife with an inserted forged blade is an eye-catcher. It can be placed on its back or standing on the blade. The table arrangement is particularly elegant with several matching pieces of serving cutlery and complementary items.
|Care||Dishwasher safe according to ral|
|Designer||WMF Atelier (Peter Bäurle)|
|Design Award||Good Design, The Chicago Athenaeum, 2005, red dot award, Design Zentrum NRW, 2005|