- Content: 2x Stewing pan with lid Ø 16 cm (approx. 1.5l), 20 cm (approx. 3l), 3x meat pot with lid Ø 16 cm (approx. 2l), 20 cm (approx. 3.7l), 24 cm (approx. 6.5l) | Item number: 0730086040
- Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring.
- WMF pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. TransTherm-Allherdboden®: Patented floor construction with even heat distribution and extended heat storage for energy efficient cooking.
- Material: Cromargan® Stainless steel rust-free 18/10 - dishwasher safe, easy to clean, oven safe, tasteless and acid resistant.
- Developed in Germany. Elegant bulged shape.
A dream team! This WMF cookware set lets you prepare meat any way you like. The low casserole is perfect for delicious stews and juicy roulades. The high casserole is ideal for anything that needs more liquid for cooking. Pasta, potatoes and dumplings are no problem for this capacious pot, which is also roomy enough to blanche large vegetables like cauliflower and for mashing potatoes in the pot straight after cooking. Both pans are made of premium Cromargan® stainless steel 18/10 and have a TransTherm® all-hob base for even heat distribution and long heat storage.
With Diadem Plus, WMF has created a time-proven series that is designed to make light work of everyday cooking tasks. Intended for cooking small portions, the stainless steel pans with profile handles also perform reliably when faced with bigger challenges. The slightly bulbous form appears elegant, while the TransTherm® universal base with strong aluminium core quickly transfers the heat from the hob to the inside of the pan. The temperature can be precisely controlled while cooking, without having to maximise the heat. An insertable lid made of heat-resistant glass gives you full control over what’s cooking and a wide pouring rim facilitates drip-free pouring. The small milk pan quickly heats up milk and other liquids and thanks to a spout, also ensures you won’t spill a drop when pouring into the cup. The series is dishwasher-safe and includes deep and shallow casserole pans in three different sizes ranging from 16 to 24 centimetres in diameter as well as a saucepan without lid.
|Scope of delivery||2x low casseroles Ø 16, 20 cm, 3x high casseroles Ø 16, 20, 24 cm|
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Product properties||TransTherm® universal base, suitable for all types of cookers, Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring., Stainless steel handle|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C without lid or 180°C without lid|
|Lid Type||Glass lid|