- Total length: 24 cm, blade length: 11 cm | Item number: 1891626032 - Other knife types and set combinations are available for this knife collection.
- Material: Forged blade made of rust-free and acid resistant speciality blade steel. Long lasting sharpness thanks to the hardened blade. Riveted handle without grooves made of high-quality plastic.
- Performance Cut technology: Combination of traditional forging processes with state-of-the-art precision technology for extraordinary long lasting sharpness.
- Ergonomically shaped handle and perfectly balanced weight of blade and handle for comfortable handling. Jointless workmanship makes it perfectly sanitary - no noticeable transitions between blade, guard and handle. Cleaning the knife: Hand-wash.
- Made in Germany - Knife in premium quality, manufactured at our own blade forge in Germany. Classic meets modern - traditional visible studs in modern design.
This knife really lives up to its name. Small, practical and versatile, it is ideal for tackling a wide variety of cutting tasks in the kitchen. It can be used for example for cleaning and chopping up lettuce, fruit and vegetables. Even if the fruit and vegetables are hard, its powerful short, sharp blade will make light work of anything from apples and pears to carrots and turnip. The all-purpose knife also chops up onions and herbs with ease and is able to cut through hard types of sausage such as salami with precision. A true all-rounder and must-have in every household!
A touch of nostalgia coupled with state-of-the-art materials processing – this sums up the WMF Grand Class knife series. The design of the black handles with stainless steel rivets is reminiscent of traditional craftsmanship of days gone by. While the modern, seamless design of the high-quality plastic handles guarantee optimum hygiene, the ergonomic shape ensures convenient and secure handling. The bolster serves to protect fingers when cutting. Like all WMF knives, the knives in the Grand Class series are made from high-grade special blade steel, forged along their entire length. Finally, Performance Cut technology gives the blades their exceptional, long-lasting sharpness. The collection includes a chef’s knife and a carving knife with various blade lengths, an all-purpose knife, a vegetable, bread and kitchen knife, as well as a Santoku, larding, preparing and peeling knife.
|Material||Special blade steel, forged|
|Product properties||Performance Cut|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Care||Wash by hand|
|Design Award||iF design award, iF Hannover, 2012|