- Content: Wok pan Ø 28 cm - optimal for stovetops with Ø 22 cm | Item number: 1756526411
- WMF pans are suitable for all stove types: Ceran, gas, electric and induction stove tops. Bottom with even heat distribution for an even frying result.
- Material: Multi-layer material coated with stainless steel honeycomb structure - inside Cromargan® Stainless steel rust-free 18/10 - Aluminium core, polished chromed steel outside and PermaDur non-stick coating. Superior honeycomb structure for scratch resistance. Very good non-stick effect. Perfect for searing at high temperatures. PFOA free.
- Ergonomic stainless steel handle for safe handling. Cleaning: Hand-wash.
- Developed in Germany. 5-year warranty.
This deep, spherical-shaped pan is a pot, steamer and deep fryer in one and is regarded as one of the most important cooking utensils in Asia. And we love it, too! Woks can be used not only for cooking authentic Asian-style dishes, but also for steaming, stewing and braising all kinds of vegetables, meat and fish. The most popular cooking method is of course stir-frying, whereby ingredients are fried quickly over a high heat while continuously stirring. Heat is evenly distributed in the deep, bulbous body, while vapours are released through the vent in the metal lid. Traditional woks have two handles mounted on opposite sides, while others have a loop handle on one side and a stick handle on the other. Today’s woks no longer have to be heavy to quickly conduct heat. This is achieved by the patented TransTherm® universal base, which can be used on all hobs. WMF woks are dishwasher-safe, come with a glass lid, a wok rack for keeping food warm and a steamer insert.
The WMF Profi Resist series offers you the advantages of a stainless steel pan and a non-stick coating in one: an aluminium core, a rust-free Cromargan® stainless steel interior and an extremely resistant chrome steel exterior. The coated frying surface also helps prevent burning and sticking. As the stainless steel withstands high temperatures, you can maximise the heat to give poultry and other meat a delicious crust. Profi Resist pans are simply perfect for anything that needs flash-frying or searing. So get sizzling! You will get many years of enjoyment from these pans, as the raised stainless steel honeycomb-shaped web structure protects the non-stick coating on the Profi Resist models. The multilayer material of the pans means they evenly distribute heat and are suitable for use on all types of hob, including energy-efficient induction hobs. The elegantly designed collection includes high-quality frying and serving pans as well as a wok.
|Material||3-layer material: inside Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel, the core aluminum, outside chrome steel|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 260°C|
|Color||black, stainless steel|
|Care||Wash by hand|