- Content: 1x Wok Ø 32 cm - optimal for stovetops with Ø 18 cm, 1x glass lid | Item number: 2137267102
- Suitable for all stove types, including induction ovens. Bottom with pulled through steel core with fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
- Material: Pan made of Silargan® - dishwasher safe functional ceramics. Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless. Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface. Perfect for searing at high temperatures.
- Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring. Ergonomic stainless steel handle for safe handling. Cleaning: Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality made in Germany. 30-Year warranty for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface with intended use.
Silargan®: non-porous closed surface, nickel-free, made in Germany, 30-year guarantee. Ideal for trendy Asian cuisine: pan-based cooking. Extra-sturdy steel core. Dark, functional inner walls. Excellent heat conduction and retention. Ideal for cooking at high temperatures. Preserves both vitamins and nutrients. A drawn steel core with extra sturdy energy-saving base. Suitable for all types of hob.
Become a professional cook with WMF’s Profi pan series. The timelessly elegant and permanently shiny stainless steel pans are made from WMF’s patented, highly durable Cromargan®. The advantages of this are manifold: Cromargan® is extremely robust and dimensionally stable, hard-wearing, resistant to food acids and absolutely tasteless. The TransTherm® universal base on the Profi pans evenly distributes heat and retains it for a long time. Give it your all: flash-fry meat, sweat onions and spray oil. Flip, stir, taste and become a master chef in your own kitchen. The edge of the frying and serving pans in the Profi series are designed in such a way that nothing spills over when filling or serving. Even with heavy use, the high-grade stainless steel pans will continue to impress for years to come with their shine, shape and function.
|Scope of delivery||lid|
|Product properties||Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring., Stainless steel handle|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 180°C|
|Lid Type||Glass lid|
|Hotplate diameter (cm)||15.5|
|Capacity (in l)||3.8|
|Guarantee||30 year warranty on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface when used as intended|