- Content: 1x Wok Ø 36 cm - optimal for stovetops with Ø 18 cm, 1x glass lid | Item number: 2137267171
- Suitable for all stove types, including induction ovens. Bottom with pulled through steel core with fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
- Material: Pan made of Silargan® - dishwasher safe functional ceramics. Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless. Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface. Perfect for searing at high temperatures.
- Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring. Ergonomic stainless steel handle for safe handling. Cleaning: Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality made in Germany. 30-Year warranty for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface with intended use.
This deep, spherical-shaped Silit pan with two handles mounted on opposite sides is a pot, steamer and deep fryer in one and is regarded as one of the most important cooking utensils in Asia. And we love it, too! Woks can be used not only for cooking authentic Asian-style dishes, but for steaming, stewing and braising all kinds of vegetables, meat and fish. The most popular cooking method is of course stir-frying, whereby ingredients are fried quickly over a high heat while continuously stirring. A lid keeps the steam in the wok when braising, while high-quality materials conduct the heat evenly inside the wok and retain it. Thanks to their stylish design, Silit woks are ideal for serving directly at the table.
Become a professional cook with WMF’s Profi pan series. The timelessly elegant and permanently shiny stainless steel pans are made from WMF’s patented, highly durable Cromargan®. The advantages of this are manifold: Cromargan® is extremely robust and dimensionally stable, hard-wearing, resistant to food acids and absolutely tasteless. The TransTherm® universal base on the Profi pans evenly distributes heat and retains it for a long time. Give it your all: flash-fry meat, sweat onions and spray oil. Flip, stir, taste and become a master chef in your own kitchen. The edge of the frying and serving pans in the Profi series are designed in such a way that nothing spills over when filling or serving. Even with heavy use, the high-grade stainless steel pans will continue to impress for years to come with their shine, shape and function.
|Scope of delivery||lid|
|Product properties||Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring., Stainless steel handle|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 180°C|
|Lid Type||Glass lid|
|Hotplate diameter (cm)||19|
|Guarantee||30 year warranty on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface when used as intended|