- Content: Wok pan Ø 28 cm - optimal for stovetops with Ø 22 cm | Item number: 2137293415
- Suitable for Ceran, gas and electric stoves - not suitable for induction. Bottom with even heat distribution for an even frying result.
- Material: Aluminium cast with ceramic CeraProtect non-stick coating. Best non-stick properties even with very little grease. Extremely heat resistant up to 400°C. Versatile use for any meal. PTFE-PFOA free.
- Ergonomic flame-resistant plastic handle for safe handling. Cleaning: Hand-wash.
- Developed in Germany. 5-year warranty.
This deep, spherical-shaped Silit pan with two handles mounted on opposite sides is a pot, steamer and deep fryer in one and is regarded as one of the most important cooking utensils in Asia. And we love it, too! Woks can be used not only for cooking authentic Asian-style dishes, but for steaming, stewing and braising all kinds of vegetables, meat and fish. The most popular cooking method is of course stir-frying, whereby ingredients are fried quickly over a high heat while continuously stirring. A lid keeps the steam in the wok when braising, while high-quality materials conduct the heat evenly inside the wok and retain it. Thanks to their stylish design, Silit woks are ideal for serving directly at the table.
|Product properties||Plastic handle|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas and electric stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 400°C (on stove) ou 70°C (in the oven)|
|Diamètre de la plaque (cm)||22|
|Care||Wash by hand|