Material and care
You can enjoy good cutlery for a long time. In return, it deserves a little attention and care. All Cromargan® cutlery is dishwasher safe.
Here are some care tips so that your cutlery remains just as beautiful as the first day:
- Clean your cutlery of large food particles after use and never let them stand unwashed for a long period of time.
- Cutlery should not be soaked or remain wet for a long period of time.
- When cleaning in the dishwasher, place the cutlery unsorted with the handle down in the basket. You will avoid scratches by washing different types of cutlery separate from each other.
- As soon as possible after the wash cycle is complete, remove your cutlery from the machine and dry it if necessary. If this is not possible, please open the door to the dishwasher so that the steam can escape and no moisture builds up.
- After filling your dishwasher with regenerating salt, we recommend running an empty rinse cycle.
Only use high quality dishwashing detergent and follow the instructions on the detergent package so that you can always count on a sparkling result.
- Also follow the operating instructions for your dishwasher.
The following care instructions apply for WMF real silver and perfect, hard silver plated cutlery:
- Silver cutlery in real silver and hard silver plated is straightforward for everyday use.
- Silver cutlery is dishwasher safe.
- For special care, follow the instructions in the silver-plated and real silver category.
- If your silver cutlery has not been used for a long time, we recommend using WMF Purargan® silver polish.
- You can get all care products in WMF shops and here in the online shop.