- The outstanding non-stick coating allows easy removal of food and easy cleaning. | Item number: 2300646404
- Practical mini format for short bake times.
- Variety of uses for sweet and hearty foods.
- Small baking moulds result in decorative baked goods.
- Included recipe provides inspiration and instruction.
Kaiser Cake Pop cake pan for baking 12 at the same time
Whether muffins or push-up cakes, the KAISER Creative collection offers an ingenious assortment of products for novel baking trends. The nonstick coating of the muffin trays makes it easy to bake the small, bite-sized cakes made of sponge batter and filled with fruits, nuts or chocolate. With the different-sized baking trays you can bake either six, twelve or even twenty-four of these mini cakes to take along as a snack or to eat right away. Let your baking imagination run wild and try out the mini donuts, cupcakes, cakesicles, chocolate bars or whoopie pies - soft cookies filled with a sweet marshmallow cream - in the appropriate pans. The black sheet metal pans give the batter an even browning and thanks to the nonstick coating it is easy to get the baked goods out when they are done. Another benefit: the nonstick-coating makes washing-up child's play - handwashing is recommended. The collection also includes an eight centimetre length, stainless steel CroRing cutter for pastry.
|Care||Wash by hand|