- The outstanding non-stick coating allows easy removal of food and easy cleaning. - item number: 2300679020
- Attractive designs for easy decorating with three-dimensional cake motifs “Cake” and “Present”.
- 3 in 1 function with exchangeable springform bottoms.
- Even browning with perfect heat conduction of the steel.
- Premium KAISER quality is guaranteed by in-house production in Germany.
In a springform pan, the sides of the ring are loosened by means of a clasp: the ring opens and you can remove the base of the pan or fit it in again. Use the flat base of the springform pan to prepare cakes and flan cases. The base with a funnel hole at the centre can be used instead of a wreath cake pan for sponge cakes and Gugelhupf. In contrast to other baking pans the cake is not turned upside down when it is done. Simply loosen the clasp and lift the ring up off the base - thanks to the nonstick coating the cake comes out on its own. Since the carrier base is somewhat larger than the ring springform pans are entirely leakproof. They are available in different shapes and sizes, for instance circular, rectangular or heart-shaped.
|Product properties||Easy to clean and care for, Good non-stick coating, Includes recipe, Regular tan through optimal heat conduction, leak-safe|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Capacity (in l)||3.2|
|Gross weight (g)||522|
|Care||Wash by hand|