- Length: 23 cm, Ø: 2.2 cm. - item number: 1875676040
- Material: Cromargan stainless steel 18/10 polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant and indestructible. High-quality plastic.
- The soft touch handle sits solid in your hand. The handle cannot slide out of your hand. Includes a practical eyelet for storage on a rack with hooks.
- The jagged edge makes removing the core a snap
- Design: Metz & Kindler Produktdesign. Design award: red dot award
Sweet, sour or tart, raw, baked or stewed – we love apples! But not the bitter pips. The WMF apple corer with its serrated edge removes the core in next to no time. Any that’s not all: this handy all-rounder will also core pears or hollow out kohlrabi and aubergines to let you stuff them with fresh herbs and cheese before popping them in the oven. Be creative with WMF’s supremely functional apple corer with its smart design.
Black plastic on shiny stainless steel. The Black Line series combines modern design and outstanding functionality. This wide range of practical utensils covers all your kitchen needs, and includes soup ladles, a cheese grater, a pizza cutter and many other essential aids – all with a soft-touch handle that sits comfortably in your hand, even when things take a little longer than expected. Homemade is the new trend – why not make your own mayonnaise using the whisk or whip up delicious dressings with the flexi whisk? Whether your task involves peeling, cutting, stirring, opening or serving: all the kitchen utensils from the Black Line series are manufactured with care, are watertight and are dishwasher-safe.
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Designer||Metz & Kindler Produktdesign|
|Design Award||red dot award Design Zentrum NRW 2004|