- Perfect removal and very easy cleaning provided with KAIRAMIC, the double-ceramic reinforced premium non-stick coating by KAISER. - item number: 2300637228
- Perfect cut and scratch resistance of the bottom and high-quality optics with glass-hard enamelling that will last for many years.
- Variety of uses for sweet and hearty foods because the baking mould is sour dough safe.
- Extra high material strength and premium quality processing provide solid form stability and longevity. Made in Germany with 10-year quality warranty.
- Even browning with perfect heat conduction of the steel.
Baking sheets are used for baking and roasting in the oven. The leakproof baking sheets have a high rim and are made in one piece - ensuring that cakes, quiches and casseroles are evenly browned. The extra heavy-duty sheets feature a cut-resistant non-stick enamel coating, have excellent heat conductive qualities and are suitable for temperatures up to 450°C. The circular baking sheets with a perforated thermal base are perfect for pizza and crostini; they are also available with a fluted thermal base and a pouring rim for fries. The rectangular oven baking sheets features a slide mechanism as well as an extendable frame so that it fits perfectly in every oven. Since the baking sheets have a nonstick coating finish you can use a knife directly on the sheets and cut without leaving any scratch marks.
La Forme Plus is the Porsche among the baking pans: elegant design, innovative materials and features to meet the demands of superior (baking) demands. KAISER has developed Kairamic, a ceramic nonstick coating exclusively designed for the La Forme Plus pans. With the perfect nonstick characteristics of this exceedingly durable coating nothing sticks to the pan, and your cakes, breads and quiches turn out perfectly. The bases of the pans feature a scratch-proof enamel surface that is resistant to cut marks made by knives. The pans look like new even after years of use. Thanks to the leakproof base your batter does not drip inside your oven. Because of the novel springform pan clasp the pan can be fully opened, easily taken apart and handwashed. La Forme Plus baking tins are made in Germany and feature extra-sturdy, robust quality, and come with a KAISER ten-year guarantee. The programme range consists of twelve different pans.
|Collection||La Forme Plus|
|Material property||coated, enamelled|
|Product properties||Cut resistant, leak-safe|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C|
|Capacity (in l)||1.9|
|Guarantee||10-year guarantee on non-stick coating KAIRAMIC®|
|Care||Wash by hand|