- The outstanding non-stick coating allows easy removal of food and easy cleaning. - item number: 2300650050
- Variety of uses for sweet and hearty foods because the baking mould is sour dough safe.
- Even browning with perfect heat conduction of the steel.
- Included booklet with many tasty recipes provides inspiration and instruction.
- Premium KAISER quality is guaranteed by in-house production in Germany.
The KAISER bread/cake pan is similar to the loaf pan and holds, depending on the size, 750g to 1,500g batter. The sturdy fine sheet metal pan is perfect for preparing sponge cakes as well as any kind of bread - you can bake sweet and savoury goods in just one pan. The black surface is sealed with an acid resistant nonstick coating and is therefore also suitable for bread doughs. Because the pans evenly distribute the heat to the baked goods, the texture of the dough is light and nicely browned. Convenient: the size is adjustable so that the bread and cake pan can be used also for small amounts of dough.
There is nothing quite like filling your kitchen with the tempting smell of freshly baked bread. With the KAISER bread moulds baking your favourite bread is very simple - surprise your loved ones with a loaf of delicious homemade bread! Depending on the size you select the moulds hold between 750g and 1,500g dough; they have a sourdough-resistant nonstick coating and are even suitable for bread mixes. Whether white bread or sourdough bread, the black mould gives the dough a lovely texture and even browning. Convenient: the cake and bread mould is adjustable and also suitable for small loaves. Homemade bread can be enhanced by adding many different ingredients and is perfect for freezing. The easy-care bread moulds must be handwashed.
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 230°C|
|Capacity (in l)||4.4|
|Care||Wash by hand|