- Perfect removal and very easy cleaning provided with KAIRAMIC, the double-ceramic reinforced premium non-stick coating by KAISER. - item number: 2300637112
- Safe and easy handling even with baking gloves with practical handle edge.
- Extra high material strength and premium quality processing provide solid form stability and longevity. Made in Germany with 10-year quality warranty.
- Even browning with perfect heat conduction of the steel.
- Included booklet with many tasty recipes for La Forme Plus products provides inspiration and instruction.
La Forme Plus is the Porsche among the baking pans: elegant design, innovative materials and features to meet the demands of superior (baking) demands. KAISER has developed Kairamic, a ceramic nonstick coating exclusively designed for the La Forme Plus pans. With the perfect nonstick characteristics of this exceedingly durable coating nothing sticks to the pan, and your cakes, breads and quiches turn out perfectly. The bases of the pans feature a scratch-proof enamel surface that is resistant to cut marks made by knives. The pans look like new even after years of use. Thanks to the leakproof base your batter does not drip inside your oven. Because of the novel springform pan clasp the pan can be fully opened, easily taken apart and handwashed. La Forme Plus baking tins are made in Germany and feature extra-sturdy, robust quality, and come with a KAISER ten-year guarantee. The programme range consists of twelve different pans.
|Collection||La Forme Plus|
|Material property||coated, enamelled|
|Product properties||Cut resistant, leak-safe|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C|
|Capacity (in l)||2.1|
|Care||Wash by hand|