- Content: 12 person 60-piece: 12 each forks, table knives, spoons, cake forks and tea/coffee spoons. - item number: 1101009009
- Material: Cromargan stainless steel 18/10 matt finish. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant and indestructible.
- The solid Monobloc table knives made of rust-free blade steel are forged from one piece and hardened as a whole.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan.
- Design: WMF Atelier (Peter Bäurle). Design prize: red dot award, Good Design.
It goes without saying: this cutlery set is intended for large gatherings. This twelve person set consists of table forks, table knives and spoons, as well as cake forks and coffee spoons: Needless to say, the set is available in various WMF designs and complementary items can be added. Thanks to its superior quality it will be an equally attractive and lasting companion.
The name of this model was not selected at random: Silk, designed by Peter Bäurle, has a sleek, pleasant feel, a silk matt finish and a soft, delicate shape that rests well in the hand. The slender shape, smooth transitions and curved handle ends of the monobloc knives are distinctive for Silk. Thanks to its numerous complementary items and cutlery serving pieces, the WMF Silk cutlery is perfect for festive table settings that accommodate many guests.
|Scope of delivery||12 table spoons, table forks, table knives, teaspoons, cake forks each|
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Knife art||forged knives|
|Designer||WMF Atelier (Peter Bäurle)|
|Design Award||Internationaler Designpreis Design Center Stuttgart 2002, red dot award Design Zentrum NRW 2002|