- Content: Pressure cooker with insert 4.5l; Ø 22cm - item number: 2120263982
- TÜV tested safety: Automatic steam release and remaining pressure safety provide safety for opening. Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany. 30-Year warranty for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface with intended use. 10-Year delivery warranty for spare parts.
- Scaling on the inside makes measuring amounts easier. Colour coded doneness indicator. 3 fixed adjustable cooking settings (gentle, quick, steam cooking setting). One-hand cooking level control for easy operation. Removable lid handle for simple and easy cleaning. Maintenance-free valve system.
- Material: Silargan - dishwasher safe functional ceramics. Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless. Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface. Lid made of stainless steel. Pan and lid dishwasher safe. Sealing ring and lid handle: Hand-wash.
- Suitable for all stove types, including induction ovens. Bottom with pulled through steel core with fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
Cooking in a pressure cooker is the modern, quick and healthy way to cook. The extreme pressure and high temperatures reduce conventional cooking times by up to 70 per cent – while saving approx. 50 per cent energy. Gently cooking preserves most of the vitamins, minerals and nutrients, making food nutritious and tasty. Practical: pressure cookers are ideal for preparing virtually all types of food – from vegetables, meat and fish, to grains and pulses, to soups and stews. Even special dietary or baby food turns out great. The pressure cooker also impresses with its easy operation and safety features. In short: it is an indispensable all-rounder.
|Capacity (in l)||4.5|