- Content: Pressure cooker set 1x pressure cooker 4.5l with lid without insert, 1x pressure cooker bottom 3l 3.0 | 4.5l; Ø 22cm | Item number: 2129264002
- TÜV tested safety: Automatic steam release and remaining pressure safety provide safety for opening. Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany. 30-Year warranty for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface with intended use. 10-Year delivery warranty for spare parts.
- Scaling on the inside makes measuring amounts easier. Colour coded doneness indicator. 3 fixed adjustable cooking settings (gentle, quick, steam cooking setting). One-hand cooking level control for easy operation. Removable lid handle for simple and easy cleaning. Maintenance-free valve system.
- Material: Silargan® - dishwasher safe functional ceramics. Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless. Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface. Lid made of stainless steel. Pan and lid dishwasher safe. Sealing ring and lid handle: Hand-wash.
- Suitable for all stove types, including induction ovens. Bottom with pulled through steel core with fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
The Silit pressure cooker set includes not only a pot, but also a matching pressure frying pan without lid. As this is smaller and flatter than the pressure cooker pot, it can also be used as a normal frying pan. Practical: using the lid from its big brother, it can be turned into a pressure cooker. The Silit pressure frying pan is thus the perfect addition to any modern, health-conscious kitchen: it can be used for steaming smaller quantities of vegetables and fish, stewing meat or making goulash. It also comes with stainless steel and porcelain inserts to match.
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Capacity (in l)||4.5|